Wednesday, August 8, 2012

An introduction

Hello, my name is Alex and I go by Brisco on the DVDVR message board. I have loved Pro Wrestling since the age of 5 when viewing The Rockers and The Ultimate Warrior on WWF Superstars got me hooked. I have a nice collection of DVD's and complete sets from which to write about. I also have a subscription to Classics on Demand which fills in gaps of WWE programming I missed pre-1987 and post 2002. Furthermore I use dailymotion and YouTube to fill in any gaps or break the WWE stronghold on my wrestling viewing.

 I do not give a play by play but provide a summary of thoughts for each match or segment. I used to be a technical wrestling only smart fan, but have really broadened my horizons in the last few years realizing even the bad can have a place in the pro wrestling world. There are times I make giant lists of match rankings if I feel the need to keep up with such. I am not the foremost expert on wrestling, just a fan blogging about my favorite sport in my little corner of the Internet. Thank you for reading and welcome to the Brisco Wrestling Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment